To Delete Mail Filters
- Select a mail filter from the list displayed in the Option - Mail Filters page, and click Delete.
- A pop-up message appears to confirm the delete.
- Click OK to delete the selected mail filter.
To Search for Users in an Address Book
To search for contacts in an address book, perform the following steps:
- Choose the required option from the first drop down menu. The option, Display
Name, is selected by default. There are five options to be selected from
the drop down menu as follows:
- Choose the required option from the second drop down menu. The option, contains,
is selected by default. There are four options to be selected from the
drop down menu as follows:
- Enter the search string for the contact in the adjacent text box.
- Select the required address book to search from the drop-down menu.
The options available are:
Personal Address Book
Corporate Address Book
Subscribed Address Book, if any
- Click Search. All contacts in the address book satisfying the search criteria are displayed in the Search Results page.
- Choose the contact from the list displayed.
Click Next or Previous to look at another set of contacts.
- Click Add Addresses.